my day...YEAH, IT'S MY DAY!!

3:00 am

 ALHAMDULILLAH...
this gratitude goes to Allah SWT...
The Most Merciful, The True Guidance...
The One Who gives me a chance to breath in this world once again...
Lord, please blessing me for another 30 years to come

my mama,
for bringing me to this world, i thank you ma...
for endlessly prayers and support, i thank you ma...
for being there when i need you, i thank you ma...
for the passion you deserved, i thank you ma...
i love you ma

dear friends,
in conjunction of 'my day' i'd like to share this blog with you..
so feel free to comment (plus be my follower too ;-)

to kak angah, happy belated birthday (on 22nd of July)
bla nk blk m'sia ni??

last but not least..

jantung pisang...
anies sayang be, anies sayang be, anies sayang be...SESUNGGUHNYA..
proud 2 hv u in my life....

'till then...daaaa

Kisah Silam Untuk Masa Depan

1 Words of Lo♥e

  1. Alhamdulillah, selalu bersyukur dengan apa yang Allah berikan...

    ReplyDelete

☆*✲゚*。(((´♡‿♡`+)))。*゚✲*☆

yea yea...
mekacih korang!
nanti anies BW ya!
mungkin lewat BW..
tapi yang PASTI,
anies tetap akan
TERJAH blog korang!

☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆