아니스 + 린

11:33 am

i'll talk to my friend,
who knows just what to say;
to make my stresses go,
and my troubles fade away.
 
my friend you're always there for me,
whenever i feel blue;
and though we've never met before,
i know our friendship is true.
  
and although we haven't been friends for long,
in this short time it seems;
we shared so many things already,
our hopes, our fears, our dreams.
   
we come from different walks of life,
but we share a common bond;
and it's time to say that of you,
i've grown so very fond.
   
so thank you friend for being there,
whenever i've needed you;
i know you're always there for me,
and you know i'm there for you.

비,영원히 너를 사랑해...

Kisah Silam Untuk Masa Depan

1 Words of Lo♥e

  1. Mmm... tak tai nak commenting apa pasal entry nie... macam lirik lagu jer...😏

    ReplyDelete

☆*✲゚*。(((´♡‿♡`+)))。*゚✲*☆

yea yea...
mekacih korang!
nanti anies BW ya!
mungkin lewat BW..
tapi yang PASTI,
anies tetap akan
TERJAH blog korang!

☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆